(Job Code 002)
Propel Pilates and Fitness is a high energy, warm and fun studio with a great clientele. We provide Pilates, personal training, nutrition and weight-loss, and metabolic testing. Awarded San Diego’s BEST Pilates studio by the San Diego Union Tribune, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a precise, focused, and safe workout that will help them achieve all their fitness and wellness goals.
Assist in scheduling clients, and continuously monitor studio schedule for completeness and satisfaction for clients and instructors. Assist client check in and check out. Ensure forms are prepared, completed and organized. Under the direction of the studio owner, run local errands for needed supplies and various tasks. Assist in the preparation, running, and close-down of promotional activities. Interact with clients and potential clients at promotional activities, including follow-up.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in demonstrating a professional and friendly phone manner as well as in person interactions.
- Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
- Available mornings and evenings.
- Dependable transportation and timeliness.
- Familiarity with local area, ability to efficiently run local errands.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email, and operate various office machines including computer and printer, as well as remote technologies including offsite computer and smartphone.
- Experience with Mindbody Online preferred.
- Dedication to the success of clients and studio a must.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to us here. For more information about our studio, please explore this website.