(Job code 001)
Propel Pilates and Fitness is a high energy, warm and fun studio with a great clientele. We provide Pilates, personal training, nutrition and weight-loss, and metabolic testing. Awarded San Diego’s BEST Pilates studio by the San Diego Union Tribune, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a precise, focused, and safe workout that will help them achieve all their fitness and wellness goals.
We offer excellent pay and the best place to teach in San Diego. Propel is a fully equipped Pilates and Personal Training studio that features top of the line Pilates and functional training equipment from the industry’s preeminent equipment manufacturers.
We are seeking Certified Pilates instructors with energetic personalities that want to be part of our dynamic and growing studio. Instructors will teach private, semi-private and group classes.
- Must hold a nationally-recognized Comprehensive Pilates Apparatus Certification with a minimum of 450 hours.
- 1-3 years of hands-on training experience, and able to utilize the Reformer, Ladder Barrel, Wunda Chair, and Cadillac.
- Excellent at building relationships with new and current clients.
- Able to self-promote and bring in clientele.
- Available mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to use email, and operate various office machines including computer and printer, as well as remote technologies including offsite computer and smartphone.
- Experience with Mindbody Online preferred.
- Dedication to the success of clients and studio a must.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to us here. For more information about our studio, please explore this website.