How to schedule online
On-line scheduling is only available for scheduling a class, i.e. Reformer classes or Boot Camps.
To schedule private and semi-private appointments, please contact the studio directly.
- Click here to login
- Enter “name” and/or “e-mail”.
- If you are already in the system it will ask, “Is this you?” If so, answer “yes.”
- If you are not yet in the system, answer “no,” then create your Username and Password.
- On the class schedule screen, find the class you want to attend and click “Sign-Up Now.”
- If you are an Auto-Pay client you may reserve classes up to 3 months in advance. You will need to click on “schedule as unpaid” if you have already scheduled out your current package. For example, if you are on 8-month auto-pay, and you have already taken or scheduled 8 classes, you may still schedule your next 8 classes as “unpaid.”
- If you have purchased a Count Series, i.e. a 5, 10, 20 or 30-pack, you may only schedule as many classes as you have purchased. If you have used or scheduled all the classes in your series, you will be asked to purchase additional classes if you wish to schedule them in advance.
- If you come to the same class every week, you may use the “recurring reservation” option to book your classes. However, please note that a “recurring” reservation does not guarantee you are booked for a particular class if that class was already full when you created the recurring reservation. Always double check that your reservation has been accepted for all the classes that you intended to book. Again, if a class is full, you may not be scheduled.
- Classes will be closed for online scheduling 2 hours prior to the start time of class. If you would like to book into a class within the 2-hour window, please call the studio or send us an e-mail.
- There is a strict 20 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your class, for any reason (including, but not limited to, sudden illness, injury, inclement weather, sick children, unplanned work meeting, traffic, or car problems) within 20 hours, you will be charged for the class.
- You may cancel your class via the online scheduling program, phone, or e-mail us.
- There is a 2 client minimum for a class to be taught. In the rare event you are the only client scheduled for a class, you will be notified of the class cancellation. You will have the option of rescheduling your class or taking a private session. You may “cash in” an additional class to pay for the private session, or pay the difference between the price of your class and the price of a private session.
Last minute drop-ins are welcome. However, please note that if the class is full, reserved spaces that are “no-shows” will not be released until 5 minutes prior to class start time. Priority will be given to clients that have a class reservation.