(Job Code 003)
Propel Pilates and Fitness is a high energy, warm and fun studio with a great clientele. We provide Pilates, personal training, nutrition and weight-loss, and metabolic testing. Awarded San Diego’s BEST Pilates studio by the San Diego Union Tribune, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a precise, focused, and safe workout that will help them achieve all their fitness and wellness goals.
Be a leader in organizing and running the daily activities of the studio. Effectively manage and resolve any issues that may arise with studio operations or contractors. Have an energetic personality and teach private, semi-private and group classes. Fully understand, and be able to clearly and interactively communicate, all that the studio can offer clients. Answer phone calls and respond to emails in a professional and friendly manner. Assist in scheduling clients, and continuously monitor studio schedule for completeness and satisfaction for clients and instructors. Actively contribute to promotional activities including preparation, running of, and follow-up.
- Previous management experience in a successful fitness-related studio.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience overseeing operations including budget and merchandise oversight, facilities, and working with contractors.
- Must hold a nationally-recognized Comprehensive Pilates Apparatus Certification with a minimum of 450 hours.
- 3-5 years of hands-on training experience, and able to utilize the Reformer, Ladder Barrel, Wunda Chair, and Cadillac.
- Excellent at building relationships with new and current clients.
- Able to self-promote and bring in clientele.
- Available mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email, and operate various office machines including computer and printer, as well as remote technologies including offsite computer and smartphone.
- Experience with Mindbody Online preferred.
- Dedication to the success of clients and studio a must.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to us here. For more information about our studio, please explore this website.