At Propel Pilates and Fitness we strive to make every visit for our clients productive and pleasant. To do so, we ask that all clients adhere to the following studio and class policies. These policies are in place to ensure that all client expectations are met and all are treated fairly. Should you, at any time, have any questions or concerns with any aspect of your visit, please speak with Karen Rickett, Owner/Manager.
We understand that circumstances will arise that are beyond your control. However, in order to keep our studio running efficiently, and to continue to provide optimal service to all clients, we must adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- Should you cancel your appointment or class, for any reason, without at least 12-hour notice, you will be charged for your appointment/class in full. For example, if you are scheduled for class at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, you must call, e-mail, or on-line cancel by 9:00 a.m. on Monday. Studio phone number: 858-673-4455. Email us here. You will NOT be charged for early cancellations.
- There are no exceptions to this policy (including but not limited to: sudden illness, injury, inclement weather, sick children, unplanned work meeting, traffic, or car problems).
- Classes and sessions are 50 minutes each. Clients will not be permitted into class after the warm up. If you are late for a private session, the session length will be adjusted accordingly. For example, if you are scheduled at 10:00 and arrive at 10:10, your session will still end at 10:50.
- Turn off cell phones and other hand held devices.
- Speak in a “conversational” tone while others are training.
- Wear clean and dry socks for Pilates sessions (ToeSox preferred).
- Dress appropriately, wear proper undergarments to provide adequate support and provide modesty.
- Avoid wearing heavy perfumes and lotions.
- For safety reasons, keep jewelry to a minimum.
- Keep good accounting of your visits and expiration dates.
- Cancel auto-pays in writing (30 day notice required). Please fill out Auto Pay Cancellation form. Refer to auto-pay contract for all other requirements.
- Auto-pays and regular packages may be placed on hold for a vacation or an extended absence. Please fill out the Vacation/Extended absence form.
- Instructors for classes and sessions may be substituted without notice.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class. Reserved spots that do not show may be given to standby clients 5 minutes prior to class start time.
- Classes have a 2 client minimum. If you are the only client scheduled, you may choose to do a private session by deducting another class from your account or paying the difference for a private session. Alternatively, you may change to another class time at no additional charge.
- Unless otherwise stated, classes are designed for healthy clients that are free from any orthopedic issues.
- Clients are responsible for wiping down their equipment and mat after each class.
- Last minute drop-ins are welcome. However, please note that if the class is full, reserved spaces that are “no-shows” will not be released until 5 minutes prior to class start time.
Priority will be given to clients that have a class reservation.